Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Credit Machine Won't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsjungle

Vendor
Feb 1, 2005
US
I have a location on 4.0.10 IP Office with a credit card machine on an analog station port. The system has a PRI for a line. I can dial the credit card company from the analog station port off of the credit card machine just fine, but the machine itself is not dialing the number. I know everything is correct in the machine (e.g. PBX access code is 9), it has been replaced by a new one, etc. I can also dial the credit card company number from any digital phone.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? What can I do to fix this?

Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.
-Samuel Johnson

I had this problem on an older IPO. When I listened with my butt set and a digit grabber, it turned out that the CC machine was dialing too fast. You believe that? Anyway, the IPO couldn't "hear" the numbers fast enough, so I did the shortcode thing in the user form by specifying the first couple of digits.

[9]180N;
180RESTOFNUMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back