Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating Web From Microsoft Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

FontanaS

Programmer
May 1, 2001
US
Is there a way to convert Microsoft Access forms and reports into Frontpage?

I have a database that has about 25 forms and 15 reports. I do not want to have to create everything from scratch in Frontpage.

I have looked and looked, but cannot find out how to do this. I don't think I can. The web will be dynamic because people need to retrieve and edit stuff.

THANKS!

The access database queries and tables can be put on the web just by uploading the database to a frontpage web site. You will have to recreate all of the Reports and forms from scratch though. One nice thing is that as far as forms and reports go, the DIW will help get the info into and out of. I'm just finishing up work on one of these projects and I'll tell you, it's getting the Reports duplicated that is hard, most specifically if you do a lot of math in your reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back