Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating Multiple Personal Address Books in Outlook98

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanGlinka

IS-IT--Management
Feb 28, 2002
US
Just a minute ago, one of the employees in my office approached me about adding additional personal address books in Outlook98, so that he could quickly sort through different groups of recipients when sending emails. Currently, all email addresses are mixed up in the one big "Personal Address Book." This is not very helpful for him because he has a combination of family and business contacts in there.

Ultimately, I would be interested in knowing if there were ways of having several personal address books for one user.

Suggestions much appreciated...
Ian Glinka

Have him right click on CONTACTS, then click New Folder. He can move all his family contacts to the new folder.

Jessica

Not a "Personal Address Book" (only one .pab file per profile)you can have an Outlook Address Book that can be broken into several folders as is being mentioned in the previous post. joegz
"Sometimes you just need to find out what it's not first to figure out what it is."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back