Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating multiple hot objects from 1 diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

drico

Programmer
Oct 23, 2002
IE
hi,
I have a diagram which i drew with authorware. I want to make different parts of this diagram hot objects. I can do it for the first object i want to make hot, but when i try to do the next part, because i am using the same interaction icon it selects what was previuosly done messing up the whole thing.

Can you show me how to do this
thanx
drico

I have done something verry similar this morning. What I did was create a map with the appropriate number of display icons in it. Using the polygon tool trace the part of the diagram that you want to make into a hot objectmake sure that at the moment your fill option is not set to none (window>inspectors>fill). Do this with a new display icon for all the objects that you wish to make hot. When you click on a hot object you will be clicking on these objects in the display icons, not on your diagram. The important bit is that once you have got all the hot objects working you make them invisible. Do this by clicking on the box underneath the none box in fill properties and the broken line in the lines properties box (Window>inspectors>lines).
Many thanks
Chris
Hereford Hornet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back