Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

creating menus with dreamweaver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 1999
GB
Visit site
I feel rather a klutz asking, however. How do create short drop down navigation menus, I know there is a such function should one wish to create a menu within a form - I don't can someone help?<br><br>feedback on <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> is sought <A HREF="mailto:Michael_McKelvey@excite.com">Michael_McKelvey@excite.com</A><br><br>regards Michael<br><br>

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Just go to the 'Insert' menu, then the 'Form Object' sub-menu.<br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;From there just select 'Jump Menu'.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;A box will apear asking you to fill out the information for all the menu items.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;You can chose between two versions of jump menus, one that jumps right away, or one that needs the user to press a 'Go' button before they jump.<br><br>Hope it helps. <p>Andre Vandal<br><a href=mailto:dezign@canada.com>dezign@canada.com</a><br><a href= Dezign's Sites</a><br>A bit of eveything Celestial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back