Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating HUNT GROUP help..... 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtlezzz

MIS
Oct 16, 2002
US
Needing to create hunt group on 4 2616 phones (DNs 123 124 125 126) I need it to ring all sets. 123 is answered...next call rings on all 3 remaining sets.
Reading this posted by zog99 and had questions:
LD 18
REQ NEW
TYPE GHT
CUST 0
LSNO (Next List Number) ---(WHAT NUMBER WOULD THIS BE?)
DNSZ (Directory Number Size) ---(NUMBER OF EXTs??)
SIZE (Size of list, How many entries)
STOR 00 XXXX (XXXX = Directory Number) --- (WOULD THIS BE THE DNs?)
WRT (C/R) ---(WHAT WOULD I INPUT HERE?)
STOR 01 XXXX (XXXX = Directory Number)--- (WOULD THIS BE THE DNs)

DO THE SETS/DNs need to be programmed or will it auto show when I pgogram the HUNT/Pilot DN?

LSNO= (1) - if it is your first list
DNSZ= (3) - Is your DN dialing plan length. yours looks like 3 digit DNs
SIZE= (4) - number of sets in the group and you stated (4)
STOR OO= 123 - yes this would be your 1st DN in the list
WRT (C/R)= You can try carriage return or try (Y) for yes to write.
STOR 01=124 - This would be your 2nd DN in the list

Here is my example using 4 digit DNs with 3 users in the list, and using 5800 as the PLDN in LD 57.

REQ: prt
TYPE: ght
LSNO 1
SIZE 3
RNGE

GHLN 0001
GHT

PLDN 5800
DNSZ 4
STOR 0 5801
STOR 1 5802
STOR 2 5803

You don't need to program the sets. In Ld 57, program the PLDN and reference your LSNO number entered in LD 18. Then you need to determine if you want the list to hunt Linear or Round Robin. LIN or RRB

PLDN 5800
USE GPHT
LSNO 1
HTYP LIN
CFWI NO
MQUE 0

I just tried to set up a Hunt group on my Option 11 PBX rls.25.40. It says I don't have pagage 120. I get a SCH code of 8817. If you look that up it says that PLDN is not equiped. I then interigated the switch and found that package 120 is not installed. I thought I had everything on this PBX. How do I get a Pakage 120 load?

you have to buy that from nortel, ie keycode upgrade. it's in rls 3 in above by default. along with qsig and a lot more cool stuff

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back