Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating Custom reports by users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrysUser

Programmer
Apr 21, 2003
US
Hi all,

The sales executive mentioned about an option to allow users to create custom reports from existing reports but am not sure how to make this option available to users on eportfolio. Can anyone help me on this?

I am using ce9.0

Thanks in advance.

I believe this is an add-on - 'Smart Reporting' and has to be purchased separate of CE. If this option is available to you, you should have a 'modify' icon within ePortfolio which is actived by your key. I might not be 100% correct here.

Smart Reporting is a tool which allows your users to customize existing reports to suit there needs. This feature is included in CE 9 Professional and Premium. There is also this new feature called Ad hoc Reporting which only comes with CE 9 Premium. This allows end users to create and modify reports. Here is an article from CD's website regarding this new feature:

~Brian

Does any one know where I can get a user guide for this?

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back