Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating Calendar froom Database Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddraig

MIS
Jul 16, 2004
US
Howdy,

I am trying to find any good info or tutorials on some code that will allow me to create a chart in visual basic.

Attempting to look for information throughout this site and the web on any information recarding the ActiveX Chart component. Owc11 but I can't seem to find anything on it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Owen

-

Hmm... why is it no good?

Shortly after posting this I managed to get most of it to work for me so far, but I am having an issue. Primarily because I am not that good yet, but trying to load the database info into an object to display it.

The one you posted shows a lot of functionality but requires licensing and stuff like that. I am not sure I can aford to do that.

-

The activex chart is part of owc11 and if you read the license very carefully you will notice that you need a legal version of office on each pc that uses the chart.

But if you look on the codeproject and planetsourcecode you will find some that are completely free.

Christiaan Baes
Belgium

"My new site" - Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back