Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creating an outlook email menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cillies

Technical User
Feb 7, 2003
GB
Hi all,

I want to build an email that will consist of a split screen (top - bottom) on the left of the screen will be a menu consisting of headings, the right will be blank.(Screen proporation: 65/35)

What I want to achieve is to create an email that will be sent to all employees, that displays a menu on the left of the screen, from which the user will be able to look at the menu pick a heading that is of interest to them, click on Hi all,

I want to build an email that will consist of a split screen (top - bottom) on the left of the screen will be a menu consisting of headings, the right will be blank. (Screen proportion: 65/35)

What I want to achieve is to create an email that will be sent to all employees, that displays a menu on the left of the screen, from which the user will be able to look at the menu pick a heading that is of interest to them, click on it, and as a result it will display the article on the right (Within the blank screen). Also as an after thought I feel it would be nice to have a button that allows the user to click on to display all articles on the right so that the user has the option to scan all the articles within the document, but at the same time be able to click on a heading in the menu in order for them to jump straight to the article of interest, whilst still displaying all other articles.

My problem is that I have no clue where to start in order to achieve this. I would be very grateful if someone who understands what I am seeking to point me in the right direction.

Many Thanks

I'm not sure what the question has to do with databases, so it probably shouldn't be in this forum.

Looks like you need to send a email with a link to a website to achieve what you want, as the stuff you're after is fairly easy on a web page. If that will solve your problem, please ask your question in the forum for your particular web technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back