Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

createreport function

Status
Not open for further replies.

VRach02

Technical User
Oct 30, 2003
CA
What code would i use to naem the report that is created using the createreport() function?

Vishal

Severally discussed in these fora -perhaps in more detail than you desire. Please use Advanced Search with key word(s) [CreateReport | Create Form] (they are essientially the same).

An alternative might be to make use of the ubiquitous {F1} a.k.a HELP using the same 'key word(s). Either will generally get to the same topic.

MichaelRed
m.red@att.net

Searching for employment in all the wrong places

Thank you for that kind advice, that was something i did before i posted the question. maybe i didn't look hard enough and you know of a specific place that i can find info on naming a a report created using createreport.

for the others.

I have tried using the
docmd.rename rptnewname, acreport, rptoldname

but this tells me that it can't find the oldname report

should i dave it first??

Createreport and createform are BOTH in these fora, under one of the several VB and MS Access Fora. If you search w/o the 'my forums' check several threads should show up.

I do not understand the second question re 'rename'.

MichaelRed
m.red@att.net

Searching for employment in all the wrong places

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back