Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Createing PDF in Citrix - Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2003
US
We've tried using Adobe Acrobat Standard in our PS4 environment with no luck. I'm curious what solutions you folks are using in your Citrix environments successfully. Primarily, the print to PDF feature is what we're looking for, but we want a solution that won't force all print jobs to PDF, just when specified.

Thanks,
stelljohann
--The number of times an uninteresting thing happens is an interesting thing.--

Try Software602's PrintToPDF Server Version. Work's like a champ!

I remember having problems with some version of Acrobat on the Citrix Servers. I believe it was either 6 or 7.

Thanks for the feedback. Both products mentioned look like they'll do the trick.

Thanks,
stelljohann
--The number of times an uninteresting thing happens is an interesting thing.--

I'll add my vore for PDF995

[blue] A perspective from the other side!![/blue]

Cheers
Scott

Do you just have to ensure that the necessary .dlls are registered under Tools ->Internet Options->Programs->Manage Add-ons? I know that we were having problems with users launching .pdf files from web pages and it had to do with the necessary .dlls not being registered via the menu items above. Also, it had to do with the users not answering "yes" to Java Security questions. I hope that this helps. Thanks.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back