Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

created new vrt for Meet-Me-Conf, but not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2007
US
I need to add another vrt into my meet me conferencing. We use conference number, moderator/participant and security access codes. I've added the new table into the existing VDN for the Meet Me Conference setup where the previous three were listed, however, it's not recognizing any of the extensions from the new route table when I call into the conference number. Any suggestions where I'm going off target? I'm following the same process I've done for adding new users into the previous three tables and created vdn's for each of the new extensions for the new vrt.

Carol

Can you post your vector, vrt, and a sample VDN?

I've created an FAQ that shows how to setup a vector that does moderator/participant codes, and a security code without having to use VRT or reset any system variables. Maybe you'll find it easier to manage meet me VDNs that way.

Carpe dialem! (Seize the line!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back