Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Create Revenue Center 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

warrup00

Vendor
May 22, 2015
US
Hello,
Can someone help guide me on how to create revenue center on Micros Simphony 1.6

Thank you,

Micros_oyetp6.jpg

Haven't had a chance to mess with it, but theres the RVC Configuration under Property Information. If 1.6 is similar to 9700 (which is it supposed to be), that is the place to create the new RVC. Not sure on the rest, as it doesn't look like EMC in 9700. What's behind the About information window?

I've got these docs for Simpony v2. Not sure how much help they will be, but it is a shot.

thank you so much that helps alot,
i tried to create one earlier somehow i made i mistake, now the POS is giving me an Error message ( Sign in Touchscreen not configured) can you help me on this?
how can i copy data to the revenue center i created?
thank you again

You need to configure RVC Parameters and Touchscreen Assignment and what not. It is usually easier if you just create one from a temple of another one that acts pretty similar because it can take a while creating one completely from scratch.

mrunowho is correct and beat me to the punch. The Touchscreen assignment tells Micros where to go when buttons are pressed. If you haven't created any screens or Touchscreen assignments, then it will give you the error until you do create them. As far as copying the data and info over, for Simphony, I do not know, you can always just create the information based on what the other working RVC has. I am not sure if Simphonys EMC allows for Split view, but you could always open one RVC parameters/settings up in one sided then the new one on the otherside.

I have create the touchscreen (i actually open another RVC and copy all of those touche screen to the new one that gives me error (sign in touchscreen not configured)) somehow all RVC parameters are similar to the one i created but it still giving me error, i don't know what i am missing here :(.. the problem is i cannot delete this revenue center because its logged into the micros POS

In EMC, Under Workstations, select the workstation in question, there should be a tab or option that will show what RVC the workstation is able to be used in or is currently signed into. If you change this to another workstation and save it. Then log into the workstation to make sure it is the other workstation. You should be able to remove the RVC then.

However, There is a setting that you have missed for the Touchscreen assignment. in the 9700 system (which simphony 1 should be most like), there is a Touchscreen assignment configuration. You have to create these along with Screen designs, Styles and such.
- Touchsreen assignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back