Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Create a dialog box with tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

phe2

Technical User
Apr 11, 2002
FR
For williamu
I don't untersdand the function "SetWizardMode". I have removed the Apply button.
I think that you don't understand my question

It appears that way. Well can you explain exactly what you want to achieve. I assumed you wanted to create a Tabbed Dialog box, but it appears that I am wrong.
William
Software Engineer
ICQ No. 56047340

Hi Williamu,

The two last questions you answered have been posted by a young programmer who seems to have difficulties to explain her problem. I will try to be explain it a little bit more. She wants to use a tab Control with two tabs, but she wants to associate, to both tab, the same dialogbox and the same class (actions that take place a on dedicated button of her dialogBox are nearly the same wether user selects first tab or second tab). On init dialog, she can change title of the appearing dialogBox (for example : "this is the dialogBox after a click on tab 1" and "this is the dialogBox after a click on tab 2"), but for that, she has to know which tab was clicked by user (the first or the second).
Questions are :
1) is it possible to implement tabControl with several identical dialogBox with same class on each tab ?
2) if yes, how can she detects, in OnInitDialog function for example, wich tab was selected by user ?

I hope this will help.
Thank for her.

Ah I think I see now. Well in that case when creating instances of the dialog declare them as pointers.

new as many as you need (2) and set the parent of the dialog to the current tab.

HTH

William
Software Engineer
ICQ No. 56047340

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back