Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Create a break after each 150 records 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetRamsey

Technical User
Oct 22, 2010
US
I using a site that can geocode lcoations with a max of 150 records. I have a CR 2011 report that spits out over 1200 records. I would like to see a break after each 150 records. Is there a way to do this after each 150 records? Maybe something like:

record 149...
record 150...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
record 151...
record 152...
record 300...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
record 301...

So you just want to see some sort of marker after 150 records? If so, create a second section, put in a text box with the text you want to display.. In the suppress formula put in something like this recordnumber mod 150. Then it should only shoe the second detail on multiples of 150.

Kray, I put in exactly recordnumber mod 150, but it asks for "A Boolean is required" just before recordnumber.

Odd worked for me in a test. So how about putting in a if statement (i.e., if recordnumber mod 150 = 1 then false else true).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back