Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Create a bar graph using Runing Total totals V8

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTate

Programmer
Jan 30, 2001
GB
I've created four RTtotals off 4 formula fields.

I would like to create a BAR GRAPH using the final figure of this RT's that are in the Report footer.

Is this possible?

I don't think so. But often you can use conditional fields with normal totals instead of running totals. These can be charted the way you want them to be.

So, what is causing you to use running totals? Ken Hamady
On-site custom Crystal Reports Training and Consulting.
Quick Reference Guide to using Crystal in VB.

I have a combination of formulas: (I'll try explain)

No.Jobs within a job within certain group and evaluateing the no.days to complete e.g. app date - pay date

Jobs A B C
Sub Jobs 1 1 1
2 2 2
Say all within Group **

My formula works out the no. days to complete for the sub groups and evalutes if the jobs are paid buy a cut off date or not.

I've got a running total which Sums the Jobs that are before or after the cut-off date for the groups.

Now l need to create a Bar Chart using the final running total figures?

I've manages to achieve this using a Pie Chart but would ultimately prefer at Bar Chart

Any Views on this situation???????????

What are the formulas for your RT's evaluate and reset conditions. The only hope I see is not using a RT, but using a regular total of a conditional formula. Ken Hamady
On-site custom Crystal Reports Training and Consulting.
Quick Reference Guide to using Crystal in VB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back