Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CRAXDRT Error Occurred on Server. 507 : An exception occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

htrivedi

IS-IT--Management
Jun 30, 2001
US
I use Crystal 8 professional edition. Reports are generated by ASP page using Crystal viewer to view the report. We do pass the parameter to a stored procedure to populate the report with data (SQL Server 2K). Sometime we can generate report successfully and sometime get this error "CRAXDRT Error Occurred on Server. 507 : An exception occurred". Please provide me information, how to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance
HT

Sounds like a memory full error. Have you check Crystals' website for help?

Thanks

J. Kusch

Hi there,

I am experiencing exactly the same problem with this setup. I am calling sub-reports from an ASP page using the methods described in Crystal Decision's ADORecordset examples.

This works perfectly sometimes and then at others results in the error:

CRAXDRT Error Occurred on Server. 507 : An exception occurred

Has anyone had any success tracking down this issue, it's been driving me nuts for a few days?

Cheers,

bob

you might want to try the LogonServer method instead.

session("oRpt").Database.LogOnServer "p2sodbc.dll", "ODBCName", , cstr(username), cstr(password)

Thanks

J. Kusch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back