Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CRAXDRT and VB6 on Windows NT

Status
Not open for further replies.

emallon

Programmer
Jul 6, 2000
US
I am replacing the Print Engine with the RDC in a VB6 application. The application runs fine on my local system but when I put the VB executable on a Windows NT server it does not recognize the "New CRAXDRT.Application" instance. I have registered the craxdrt.dll and still no success. Is anyone aware of an issue surrounding CR9/RDC with Windows NT?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Ed.

Did you just place the ezxe on the server or did you build an installation package that will ensure that all required files (CR and others) are installed?

zemp

I only placed the executable on the server. I have a packaged created ready for installation but was waiting to see what other options may be presented.

I would use the package to install. Crystal uses more than one file when working from VB. Look for your 'Crystal Runtime Help' file for more information.

zemp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back