Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CRA Engine in IPCC 3.5.2 co-resident with Call Manager 4.1.2 on a PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

navyseal123

Technical User
Jun 19, 2005
CA
I have installed Call Manager 4.1.2 and IPCC 3.5.2 Express ( CRS 3.5 ) on a generic Dell Poweredge Server 2550 with Dual Xeon 1.2 GHZ CPU & 2 GB Memory as the hack instructions i gathered here. The installation was flawless -- no problem at all. After the IPCC installation was done. The Server rebooted and tried to bring up the CRA or IPCC administration website but failed name>/AppAdmin with the error "You are not authorized to view this page". i took a look at the Services but Cisco CRA Engine didn't start. i tried starting it and i got this error

"Could not start the Cisco CRA Engine service on Local Computer. The service did not return an error. This could be an internal windows error or an internal service error"

PLEASE, PLEASE i need urgent help. Anyone please who has encountered this problem. i have tried everything i that i know but no success

Note: I used the same password for all the installations to avoid any issues

Any one with a work around Please. if possible email me at navyseal_jay@rogers.com. I need help as soon as i can . Please

that is only valid if accessing CallManager administration webpage and not IPCC ( CRS ) Administration webpage

I had the same issue on a CCM4.02 and CRA 3.5 on a Generic PC. CRA service would not start. Never found the fix. Moved to Cisco MCS equivalent hardware. Sorry but at least you know your not alone.

did you ever try installing them separately on two different servers

Any help required. All the geniuses , please help. i will really appreciate

Just to let you know that you are not alone...I have installed CRS on an off CCM, generic box and ran into the same issue.

I reverted to MCS7835 1st Gen (not supported by cisco tac any longer) and I was off to the races.

Sorry for the back news...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back