Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CR2008- crw32.exe Entry Point Not Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpowe60

Programmer
Mar 4, 2009
US
I have the evaluation copy of cr2008. I istalled it last week and it ran no problems. I was asked to find out about the CRRuntime for .net...Downloaded the files and installed them. I now get the above error with the following message
"the procedure entry point ?Printlegend@CmapXlegend@cslib300@@QAEXJJJJ@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library cslibu-3-0.dll"
I have un-installed then re-installed the evaluation copy copy and nothing changes..error stays the same...
can anyone tell me what i should do..i've sent e:mail to sap and haven't heard back from them....

any help would be greatly appreciated...

question...i downloade the CR 2008 SP1 incremental as you suggested.. Everything worked fine...no problems..
however, My company went out and purchased the Cr2008 with Xcelsius Engae 2008 which make up[ the CR Visual Adantage
I was told to uninstall the evaluation copy and then install the "purchased" verion of cr2008. I now get the following "FAILED TO REGISTER" ERRORS when i run the install. I delted the assoicated files using regedit.exe.
question...would the Install of SP1 be causing these errors..even thought I ran the un-install process using the setup.exe

The version of Crystal Reports that comes with CR Visual Advantage is also SP0. So it looks like you still have a conflict with the CR 2008 SP0 and CR Runtime SP1. You need to keep both these products at the same SP level.

hanks...thanks for the info...that's what i was told also
last nite from Busioness Objects...

question i sent Businss Objects this last nite and I'm waiting to hear from them...do you know how to Unstalled the runtime sp1 ?.. or how I go about deleting the files

again thansk for the info

problem was solved..don;t know how to closed this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back