Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CR XI Asks for parameters twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwinBB

Programmer
Aug 25, 2006
CA
Hi Guys,

Crystal Report XI
Oracle 9.2

I have few parameters inside my Stored Procedure. SO when I attached it in my Crystal Report, it populated all parameters (with Static LOV)in Paramters Fields. So when I ran it, it worked fine. But when I modified the property of those parameters to have a Dynamic LOV and run the report,it asked me of all the parameters twice--i mean to set of pages. One page all parameters (static) and the second page all parameters in including those with Dynamic LOV. Why is that?

Any advise? Thanks in advance.

Ed

What steps did you take to attach a LOV to your Stored Procedure Parameter? List them out Please..

Here's a snipped of my Store Proc and assumed that i declared the REF CUR in another package and working fine. Except that it asked me of paramater values twice. What do you think?

Thanks for ur interest and for ur reply.

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE xxlootcfa_main_proc(
rfq_cursor IN OUT xxlootcfa_pkg.rfq_refcur,
p_rfq_no_fr IN apps.pon_auction_headers_all.auction_header_id%TYPE,
p_rfq_no_to IN apps.pon_auction_headers_all.auction_header_id%TYPE,
p_crop_yr_fr IN apps.pon_auction_attributes.attribute_name%TYPE,
p_crop_yr_to IN apps.pon_auction_attributes.attribute_name%TYPE,
) IS

-- Author : Edwin Bolo
-- Created : 10/10/2006

BEGIN
OPEN rfq_cursor FOR
SELECT
hdr.auction_header_id RFQ_NO
, hdr.value CROP_YEAR
, hdr.customer CUSTOMER
, hdr.description DESC

FROM apps.headers_all HDR
WHERE hdr.doctype_id = 5
AND hdr.AWARD_STATUS ='COMPLETED'
-- filter by RFQ No
AND hdr.auction_header_id between DECODE(p_rfq_no_fr,null,hdr.auction_header_id,p_rfq_no_fr) AND DECODE(p_rfq_no_to,null,hdr.auction_header_id,p_rfq_no_to)
-- filter by CROP Year
AND grain.value BETWEEN DECODE(p_crop_yr_fr,null,grain.value,p_crop_yr_fr) AND DECODE(p_crop_yr_to,null,grain.value,p_crop_yr_to)
ORDER BY hdr.AUCTION_HEADER_ID;

END xxlootcfa_main_proc;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back