Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CPPM SIGNALING SERVER BACKUP RELEASE 5.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

misbah21681

Vendor
Jul 8, 2014
AE
HI

I WANT TO BACKUP SIGNALING SERVER CPPM RELEASE 5.5 THROUGH OAM COMMAND HOW CAN I OR ANY OTHER MODE KINDLY TELLME
VERY THANKFULL TO YOU

What exactly are you hoping to back up? If you have the IP information that is all you need and that's all the back up does.

Hi
yes i have all IP information i need to backup Signaling server CPPM SS release 5.5 how can i backup OF CPPM SS in release 7.5

Thanks i Advance

i
yes i have all IP information i need to backup Signaling server CPPM SS release 5.5 how can i backup OF CPPM SS in release 5.5

Thanks i Advance

Once again, there is really nothing to back up. IP info, fqdn on the linux stuff is all it backs up

Hi
Thanks for support but in release 5.5 there is no Linux only VX Works so how i take backup for Signaling server in release 5.5
Thanks in Advance

Your kinda right, there was linux in 5.5 as well as VxWorks. However, regardless if they are VxWorks or Linux, it just backs up basic information like IP info, fqdn, time zone, etc. If you lose a signal server you just rebuild it. The ode information and everything is stored in the call server.

Thanks for your support when my signaling server failed so i reconfigure it and restore backup which is edd data of call server may i right or different way to restore it kindly help me in this

Nope, edd of call server has nothing to do with the SS. The call server has the node information however that is synced with all the signal servers.

Hi
Many thanks for your co operation i also want to install NRS-Linux server in release 5.5 have any document step or any data for installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back