Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CPMGR Logon Screen Changed 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabble

Technical User
Jun 15, 2005
CA
I have a CallPilot system version 5.00.41.97.

Within the last week, I have noticed that when I logon to CPMGR by entering my mailbox number and server name, these are not there when I logon the next time. Each time I have to enter these items whereas before I only had to enter my password. Under the Preset server list dropdown list field, the only option now available to me is to enter data manually but before I was able to select previous logon information.

At first I thought it might be an update to IE or microsoft but the same thing is occuring when I logon directly on the CallPilot server and this server is not patched nor updated by our network staff.

We have not had any patches installed within the last two weeks on the CP server (at least not that I'm aware of).

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks.

Heard that this is fixed in SU08 released last week. However, Yyrkroon's instructions worked great for me, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back