Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CPDC VTRK Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

motox2

Programmer
Jun 21, 2007
GY
Hello all! I have a question I was hoping could be answered here. I have a 7.5 CS1000 LAB system I built and I was having an issue bringing up the DCH for my SIP VTRK. I consoled into my CPDC and watched it boot and noticed everything was going fine until it reached the application for VTRK, and then after a minute it failed. The card continued to load and came to the standard login prompt. So in an attempt to rectify this, I disconnected the ELAN + TLAN cables from the face of the card and rebooted. With the cables disconnected, The card now successfully loaded the VTRK application. I then reconnected the cables and the DCH came up and SIP trunk i have between my IPO and CS1K worked fine. The big question I have is that could this be an Ethernet switch issue controlling the ELAN/TLAN? Or possibly an individual patch released not included with the current SP (SP24) release I currently have loaded? And yes the patches were loaded in the order they should have been (Linuxbase, baseweb, patchweb), deployed apps, then loaded SP. So the install was performed per procedure.

FYI..... Deleted and rebuilt the NODE which seemed to take care of this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back