Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CP150 General Delivery Mailbox Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhonesBrokeHuh

IS-IT--Management
Oct 2, 2003
US
I have never seen this before. On one of my Call Pilot 150's, the name to the General delivery mailbox was changed to the name of a person. I can see that there is a way to change the name initially, but do not see how to change it a second time. Anyone out there run across this before? I need to remove the name or change it to a current employee. This is a remote site for me, CP manager tool or Fastrad access only.

Thanks
Big Clem

you should be able to change the name of the general delivery mailbox to whatever you want it to. You cant erase it though.

NTL555

My bad, the CP manager screen does not allow the name change on GD mailbox a second time. The F983 programming does. I will need to quite being lazy and program the good ole fashioned way again. Thanks for the assists.

Big Clem

On the Feature 983 login you can, on the Call Pilot Manager screen you cannot. This applies only to my general delivery mailboxes.

Big Clem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back