Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CP100/150 Desktop messaging options for Win 7 and up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2010
US
Hey Gang,
I know this is a long shot but has anyone out there recently been able to find a viable option for a unified/desktop messaging that works with Windows 7-10 and Microsoft outlook 2013-Office 365?

Or on a side note, has anyone worked with an email server that could function along with the CP100/150 as a centralized location that could email clients?

Thanks,
Mike

What we have been doing is using the message forwarding rule with the appropriate license. Our is web messaging. If you can use that, make sure it is not setup for vbk format. this link reference some of the things. Link

Note this will NOT delete them from the actual inbox if you delete them in your outlook inbox. They are only deleted from the voicemail inbox once the user logs in to the voicemail and deleted in the actual voicemail inbox. Hope that makes sense.

robakabobbo he has Callpilot 110/150 which does not support Message Forwarding like the BCM can.

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

I can't remember what it was for but using the Call pilot (PBX) 5.0 desktop with the CP 150 made something work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back