Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CP Manager refuses to run

Status
Not open for further replies.

attreau

Technical User
Sep 2, 2003
US
When we try to open CP Manger on the pc, the hourglass comes on and the application doesn't load for 15 minutes. The same thing happens each time you enter a command (login takes 15 minutes or more). Is this a problem with CP, the PC it is running on or something else?

If the Call Pilot Manager runs from the server and does not run from the Client, it is a PC issue. I would check security settings on the PC/network first.

I may have mis-spoke. I am talking about the application on the server. Call Pilot is up and operational otherwise.

Has anything been loaded on the server, security updates pushed to it, drivers loaded, anything like this?

It is an older system, but nothing else is running on it or has been updated. It just started running as slow as molasses without any human intervention. We want to reinstall the software, but with the system running like it is, we think it will take a week to reinstall! I want to do a backup to the network and then restore to a new server, but I can't even get that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back