Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CP IVR PORTS IN 'REMOTE OFF DUTY' ** URGENT ** 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

81Cadmin

IS-IT--Management
Feb 19, 2007
CA
Last week I completed an install of the M1, CP and Symposium, SWC, SMC and Sig Servers. All seem to be functioning well except for the IVR PORTS in CallPilot. The ports will not (go into service and remain in 'REMOTE OFF DUTY'.

It's important to note that Symposium acquires the ports 'WITH NO' issues, and the ACCESS ports in CP are idle and not affected.

ENVIRONMENT: CP 4.0 (SU04); Symposium 5.0; Succession 3.0;

I've attempted several fixes with no success (below).

FIXES TRIED:
- Ran CP Config Wizard (multiple times); changed order of Access/IVR channels, removed both IVR and Access ports assignments and re-added. Rebooted as required.

- Reboot of both CP and Symposium (allowing Symposium to boot first to acquire AML 16; approx 500 second boot difference)

- Re-input IVR channels; confirmed AST=0,1 and CLS=MMA, FLXA

- Restarted the 'MAS linkhandler' and 'VSM_service' several times.

- Reverted back to older Peps, and returned to SU04

- Performed 'DISU/ENLU' on all IVR channels

I would appreciate any suggestion or assistance the members can provide. I need to complete the full implementation of IP Branches Nationally (13) and the Call Centre Scripting in the next 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. So this matter has become critical to me.

"Beers on me if you can assist in solving it".

Thanks in advance,

In Symposium did you acquire the IVR & Access ACD-DNs before you attempted to acquire the IVR Channels?

Yes, the IVR and Access-DNs are both acquired by Symposium. Just to test I de-acquired and acquired without any issue.

Hi

In cls we also have VCE & UNR

here is a prt of a working ivr port

NACT
REQ: prt
TYPE: tnb
TN 39 16
DATE
PAGE
DES

DES CP
TN 039 0 00 16
TYPE 2008
CDEN 8D
CUST 0
FDN
TGAR 0
LDN NO
NCOS 0
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
SCI 0
SSU
XLST
CLS UNR FBD WTA LPR MTD FND HTD ADD HFD
MWD LMPN RMMD SMWD AAD IMD XHD IRD NID OLD VCE DRG1
POD DSX VMD MMA CMSD SLKD CCSD SWD LND CNDD
CFTD SFD MRD DDV CNID CDCA MSID DAPA BFED RCBD
ICDD CDMD LLCN MCTD CLBD AUTU
GPUD DPUD DNDD CFXD ARHD CNTD CLTD ASCD
CPFA CPTA ABDD CFHD FICD NAID BUZZ AGRD MOAD AHD
DDGA NAMA
DRDD EXR0
USMD USRD ULAD RTDD RBDD RBHD PGND OCBD FLXA FTTC DNDY DNO3 MCBN
CDMR
CPND_LANG ENG
HUNT
PLEV 02
CSDN
SPID NONE
AST 00 01
IAPG 0
AACS YES
ACQ AS: TN,AST-DN,AST-POSID
ASID 17
SFNB 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 18 22 24 25 26
SFRB
USFB 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
CALB 0 1 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 12
FCTB
ITNA NO
DGRP
PRI 01
MLWU_LANG 0
DNDR 0
DTMK
KEY 00 ACD 7601 0 7866
AGN
01 SCN 7896 0 MARP
02 MSB
03 NRD
04 TRN
05 AO3
DATE 11 APR 2008

NACT

Trevor

Seems to me I had this problem with access ports once. I believe the fix was to do a pseudo change on the ports. Just enter all the way through without changing anything and see what happens. I had to do it on each port.

Success!!! After rebuilding all access/ivr DNs, ports, full reconfiguration of channels on the CP and reboots (CP and SCCS).

In addition I found an error in the channel assignment in CP where my contractor programmed 52 voice channels, instead of 48 voice and 4 fax (which is what we are licensed for). I'm thinking this was the actual cause of the 'IVR Remote Off Duty' problem but can't confirm due to the other actions I took. At this point I'm not to interested in duplicating the problem :)

Thanks all who responded.

PS - the responses I received prompted me to out and re-add all info per the Nortel Documentation. Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back