Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CP 5.0 voice forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeRizz

Programmer
Mar 27, 2007
US
I have a 600R release 5.0. I am building the main AA and need to have a option for a prescription refill mailbox, where the patient calls in, and will be prompted to leave information. From what I have researched, voice forms is exactly what I need. Only problem is, I cannot find any information on how to implement it. :) This is what I found so far:

CallPilot Voice Forms
o
Allows for collection of specific information via the telephone
??
Callers are prompted to enter verbal responses to questions/prompts
??
Responses are recorded and compiled for retrieval/transcription
o
Used in various vertical markets but predominant in Healthcare for prescription refills and retrieving medical information from patients
o
CallPilot Manager web-interface for easy set-up of Voice Forms
o
TUI and/or My CallPilot web-interface for transcription.

Nortel has a “CallPilot Voice Forms Administration” training CD. I got mine in the CallPilot Administration & Applications class I took. In the class when we got to the Voice Forms section the instructor held up the CD and told us we could study it when ever we need to, but there will be at least 2 questions on the Cert test about Voice Forms at the end of class. With out somewhere to start it would not be easy to set up a form and make it work.

CallPilot Voice Forms Administration 6404T

Also, voice forms is an option on CallPilot 5.0 that must be purchased and activated via keycodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back