Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CP 150 no exts w/ 11XX??? 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUCTAPE

Technical User
Feb 3, 2009
US
Have a MICS 7.1 w/ exts. 1100 thru 1199. Upgrade from Startalk to CP 150. When I go to build the mboxes it will let me create mboxes w/ 12XX, 13XX, 10XX ect. but when I try 11XX it says "invalid" mbox. Initialized the unit multiple times and I get the same thing! Any ideas ????

Great! Thanks for all of your help! I will post my outcome when I return.....thanks!!!!!!!

Another #48 win?????

ok, went to sys prop page and found the name and spec prefix and it will not change! I tried 71,71,21,22,29
91,92 ect. just won't change to anything diff.

Another #48 win?????

Found that if you check the tick box "enable user interface" you can then change the name and spec prefix. Not sure what "enable user interface" does? When you change the name and spec prefix to 71/72 what else does that change other than allowing us to create the exts. 11/19, 110/119, 1100/ 1119 ect.?
Thanks!!!

Another #48 win?????

User interfaces are CP or NVM

NVM Nortar Voice Mail as per usual like NAM Flash, Mini etc.

CP Call Pilot is the same as used for the PBX version of voice mail which is now Call Pilot instead of the old Meridian Mail.
Designed for people migrating from a PBX to say a remote site and used to using that interface.

When you change the prefix it just allows you to use the digits.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back