Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CP 100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom2129

Technical User
Feb 9, 2004
US
Have a CP 100 with CICS 7.0, want to have the AA/CCR automatically answer only in the evening and non business hours. Built the CCR Tree and turned on answering only for the desired times but cannot get it to work. When I set answer lines to yes they are answered regardless of the time..when set to no the lines just ring. Also, when the lines are answered the CCR greeting is not played, just the message "using the dial pad....." Any direction appreciated.
Thanks As Always
Tom

couple things tom. first, the time schedule will not, as far as i know, turn itself on and off. You will probably have to build what is called a ringing service, or night service. Check the FAQ's, some good directiond. Also, in your greeting table make sure and check the aa menu promt, you don't need her if you have your own. good luck

Thats not my fastball, thats my hurry up and get by you pitch... Satchel Paige

Where did you set the times? If you are talking about the CP times that is just to tell which greeting will be played.

If you want it to only answer at night, you have to do what RYLSFAN said (set up a ringing service.)

As Hawks said, the times only determine which greeting will play.

What release is the CP?
Release 2.0 had a bug with VERY similar symptoms that required a patch / upgrade to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back