Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Coverage Remote List is empty but still works 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avaya_Enjoyer

Systems Engineer
Jan 4, 2023
CH
Hi everyone
Im currently having a very bizarre case, one of the VDNs is linked to a vector which in turn is linked to a virtual station.
This virtual station has 3 points configured, the first two are remote lists (r9 and r10), the third is a third VDN which leads to an employee's station.

Now the issue is that calls are being dropped, at first i checked the two remote lists and once i found that they were empty i assumed that the third point was the issue. I tried removing it and nothing changed. Tried to reach the employee and it worked. I made a trace on the virtual station and what i see is that the calls are being forwarded to an external number.
At this point im at my wit's end, i searched the whole system (list usage digit-string) and nothing came up.

How is this possible, am i missing something?

Let me know which details i have to provide, this is my first post, therefore i'm still not very comfortable with posting screenshots.

Best regards

EDIT: This screenshot may prove useful.

EDIT 2: Weak performance on my end.. I didn't fully understand the Avaya docs, for future Users who may have this problem: I found that r9 and r10 didn't point towards the remote tables 9 and 10. They point towards entry nr. 9 and 10 in the first table.

Thread can be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back