Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Coverage path

Status
Not open for further replies.

tafkaf

IS-IT--Management
Oct 15, 2003
BE
I set up a mobile referral number 7932. This a dummy station with a coverage path :

-------------------------------
COVERAGE PATH

Coverage Path Number: 7932
Hunt after Coverage? n
Next Path Number: Linkage

COVERAGE CRITERIA

Station/Group Status Inside Call Outside Call
Active? y y
Busy? y y
Don't Answer? y y Number of Rings: 1
All? y y
DND/SAC/Goto Cover? n n

COVERAGE POINTS

Terminate to Coverage Pts. with Bridged Appearances? y

Point1: r1 Rng: Point2: r1 Rng: Point3:
Point4: Point5: Point6:

-------------------------------

When I ring this station there is no problem I get connected to the desired mobile, but when I use the call Forward button (call-fwd) and enter 7932 and I diall the station I activated the button on I get a busy tone.

When I trace the station I get a busy :

LIST TRACE

time data

15:03:07 Calling party station 7111 cid 0x29e0
15:03:07 Calling Number & Name 7029 Flex plek Rob
15:03:07 term station 7994 cid 0x29e0
15:03:07 dial 7932
15:03:07 busy station 7994 cid 0x29e0
15:03:11 idle station 7111 cid 0x29e0

Anybody has an idea ??

Semper in faecibus sumus, sole profundum variat

You may not have console premissions (Look under the cos screen) turned on to allow "restricted call fowarding off- net".

Mikey

Tried it with both settings, didn't work either (already found that setting... in the search)

Ps when I use call fwd with the entire number and the 0 for outsideline, it does work....

What is 7932? Does it's COR not allow it to talk to the principle station?

Da-vi'do Juan-is'imo
P.S. For the best response to a question, read FAQ222-2244. Also give the type & version of your voice mail & pbx & preview your post to make sure it is complete & understandable. Please answer all questions so that I may have the info to assist you. Leaving a post on how you fixed the problem will also be appreciated.

7932 is a dummy digital station and a full access COR, also tried that, I do have to mention it did work in the past, and as far as I know I didn't change anything since, is there a good trace to see what happens? As the station Trace doesn't gif me the info...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back