Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

compcad

Programmer
Mar 22, 2002
US
i think my problem as stated in (HELP WITH CODE) coud be a counter problem. as stated in the next paragraph below:

i tried creating a sample program of the code i am using in the thread HELP WITH CODE and tookout a=200 and a=a+3800 and then created a single for next loop such as: nIndex=z to o and i tried to print and it works the way i want it to except some of the information is not included in the printout such as the divider line and the graphic. i need to use a=200, a=a+3800 in my code to get that information to print as it is suppose to print. please see thread HELP WITH CODE if you need further help or contact me about further information.

i hope you understand and can help me.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE HELP SO FAR
STEPHEN MENTZER
COMPCAD@AOL.COM

Hi compcad,

In general it's better to keep the whole of one question in one thread so we can follow it. If you feel you must start a new thread, please give a link to the previous one like this:
thread222-719249

In thread222-694557 I recommended that you read faq222-2244. Since then you've asked a further 5 questions, you've had a load of answers but you still haven't acknowledged any answers or marked any posts as helpful. Paragraph 15 gives guidance on this. Paragraph 8 shows how to give links to other posts.

'If we're supposed to work in Hex, why have we only got A fingers?'

thread 222-719249
javascript:eek:penindex(450,350,'i am sory but i am still kind of new to the forum i have never linked a thread before

i had waited 5 days before writing a new thread because i had thought no one was looking or reading it

thank you for your suggestion
stephen mentzer
compcad@aol.com

Leave out the space between 'thread' and '222' and it will then be a link

thread222-719249

thank you
stephen mentzer
compcad@aol.com

You're welcome!

Status