Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

counter Customer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ksam14714,
Welcome to Tek-Tips. You might want to try explain your request a bit more thoroughly. I'm totally confused about what you are asking and don't care to download your file.

Duane
Hook'D on Access
MS Access MVP

I want to work Using vba so that the number of customers at the beginning of every day, will be reset to zero when the registration number and the first client data and give him the number 1 second and the client gives the No. 2 to last client

1-I want to count the number of people entered without dupication in one day. Just are the date, not the exact time. Each person has a unique Badge number.

2-After that, I have another worksheet with all the empoyees` Badge number. I want to compare the peoople entered with this sheet to exclude the visitors, i.e. the people inside both sheets remain. Then count how many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back