Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Count the number of phones 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlaamp

Programmer
Oct 18, 2002
US
Isnt there a command that I can use to count the number of digital and analog sets that I have programmed?

Thanks

go to LD 81:

REQ LST
CUST
carriage return until you get to
FEAT SETS
carriage return again

Or to get a count:

REQ CNT
CUST
FEAT SETS
carriage return again

go to LD 81:

REQ CNT
CUST
FEAT SETS
carriage return again

if your on Rls25.40
LD22
REQ = SLT

of course, I meant to say CNT, not LST. I am on interminal hold with Verizon and my mind is wandering. please forgive me.

Thanks everyone, that is exactly what I needed.

I needed this information also. I just printed my count - however my count is not correct.

The report is showing (1) Type 500 & I have a least 25. I did notice on some of the phones that it shows under LD 11 earlier that the type shows - MIX instead of 500.

Please advise

what you will get out of the M1 is what's programmed. If there is a discrepancy between what's programmed & what's physically installed you will need to do a floor audit, ie trace all the patching

If your analog sets are programmed for dtmf, they will show up as 2500 sets instead of 500. The 500 set is a rotary phone, probably an elevator phone.

I think hotline analogues also show up as 500 sets

Try specifying them as "DTN" in LD 81:

REQ CNT (or LST for a detailed list)
CUST (hit Enter until the FEAT prompt)
FEAT DTN (then Enter until it prints)

Those are all your standard analog lines, modems, faxes, etc. They are listed as 2500, as shirleynot said. The rest are programmed as DIP (vs. DTN) and used for things like elevator phones, as also mentioned..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back