Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Couldn't start CallManager services

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSehiri

IS-IT--Management
Jun 27, 2006
FR
Please could you advice on having the cisco manager services started

I installed callmanager 4.1(3) and when I tried to access the callmanger I got the error below.
Error:1547, CDBLException Dump: [Object creation failed]

Do you have any idea?, did you encounter this issue before?
The server is MCS 7825I02
P4, CPU 3,4Ghz, 2MRAM, OS:2000.4.1b

I will really appreciate your help

Did you try to start the services using Windows Services or did you go into Cisco Servicability Control Center??

I've tried both, manually from windows services , and from the call manager serviceability. but no way to start them

I've had this happen once. I re-installed the software and everything went fine. 1 thing I noticed in my failed install. I forgot to set the IP address information until after I installed CCM. Not sure if this caused the problem but I make sure I set IP address info before CCM installation now.

Make sure you have network connectivity..ie the ip address is configure and you are connected to a switch at least. If you are not connected to the network you will find this problem.

Stay cool; it’s not over yet!

I am having the same issue and I am connected.

my error is when trying to start the callmanager services is:

"Could not start the Cisco Callmanager Service on Local Computer
Error 1069: The service did not start due to logon failure"

I am logging in as the administrator.

Sounds like its time for the CCMADMIN tool to reset the passwords on the accounts used for the CCM services.

John Lever
Telecommunications
Richland School District Two

I forgot to install ie6 sp1 and after a reboot was able to start the services, but only through the cm config page and not through windows services.

You should startthe services using CCM config page. They won't start easily using Windows services, if at all. You may be able to do it from Windows if you know the specific order to start them.

The IP address is fixed, it's not related to this.
I think it the process relate the CCM web page to the SQL Databse, the name od the provess is aupair.exe.

Can somebody show me how to test the link between them.
and how can I test the access to the SQL database is intact?

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back