Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Could not enable newly installed MIRAN card

Status
Not open for further replies.

james343

Technical User
Jun 26, 2007
HK
Can someone help me figure out why I could not enable the newly installed MIRAN card. The display in front of the card is stuck in T:20. When I try enabling the card, I'm being prompted that the card is unresponsive. Any input would be highly appreciated.

you plugged into the front of it while it boots, where is is stopping.

I usually plug in boot up, login in, assign a static IP, plug it into the network (or straight to PC with a crossover), web browse to it then put in the Keycode.

That's the problem, I don't know where its stopping. I had successfully defined a static IP address and entered the key code. But the issue is that I could not enable the MIRAN card in the PBX. When I pugged into the front panel again I could not see anything and could not login to the MIRAN card.

What version of Miran Card are you using?. The Miran 3 card booted up in a simular way to the 32 Port Media cards and via a serial port, you should be able to see this. Have you tried to ping the miran card?.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian Programmer in the UK

Useful Nortel forum at
If it's working, then leave it alone!.

The version of the MIRAN is NTVQ01ABE5. I could not ping the MIRAn card.

your going to need a reseat, keep your pc plugged in to monitor the boot sequence.. you could just have a bad card.. i've seen out of box failure

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

You have to input the keycodes first or it will stay at T:20

Signature===========================================

Aastra Authorized Reseller

You need to program a port on the card before it will boot up and let you put the keycode in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back