Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

COTS server with SIP Signaling Gateway on IBM X306m

Status
Not open for further replies.

msfh

Technical User
Aug 15, 2009
Dear all
I have CS 1000 release 5.5. I am trying to install COTS server with SIP Signaling Gateway on IBM X306m. I follow the instruction on the manual (Communication Server 1000E SIP Line Service for Release 5.5) to install the system. I download the signaling server software file from Nortel site, the name of the file I download it is (SSISP1100_55012_iso). I follow the instruction on the mkboot folder to create the bootable disk after formatting the disk I face the following problem:
Failed to copy BOOTRAM.sys!
Pls fined the attached snap shout for the for the error I receive when I create the startup disk. So I cant create the CD software.
The mkboot folder contain the following files:
Boot.cat
Boot.img
Bootorig.img
Cdrom.bin
Mkboot.bat
N
Nvram.sys
Vxsys.com
Pls advice me.

That is because you have downloaded the iso file for an ISP1100 server, not a COTs Server

Thanks for the reply.
Put I for release 5.5 I found tow software on nortel:
Signaling Server and IP Peer Networking for ISP1100 release 5.50.12B
Signaling Server and IP Peer Networking for CPPM release 5.50.12
I am working with SIP Signaling Gateway on IBM X306m
If I working with wrong software can you advice me where I can found the right one.
Regards
Mohd

I suggest you refer the the NTP NN43041-320_01.01_IC for the correct procedures on installing this, the document can be downloaded from the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back