Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Corporate Directory 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danbail

IS-IT--Management
Nov 1, 2007
US
We're having an issue with our corporate directory feature after upgrading to SCCP41.8-3-2. We jumped several versions of firmware so this may have happened earlier.

After a user searches and dials from the corporate directory and ends the call, the display focus remains on the search results page and does not return the user to the main telephone display.

This is becoming very frustrating... Any advise on how to resolve this issue?

We running CCM4.2.3SR1

I have this issue as well. We currently have version SCCP41.8-3-3S on our 7961s. The problem first manifested when I updated to 8-3-2.

I opened a TAC and was informed that this is a known issue and will not be resolved until the next firmware load release (I believe they said 8.4) some time in the first half of 2008.

However, I just checked the firmware downloads page and there is a new release version 8.3(3)SR2 as of Nov-20.

I just installed it and it seems to have resolved the issue. Hooray!

Good job Bhuinga on finding a fix...

We have the same problem with a few of our customers..

Some people are like slinkies.
Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Tek-TIP Member 19,650
[americanflag]

Thanks, I'll check it out this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back