Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Corporate Directory symload

Status
Not open for further replies.

riteeh

Programmer
Mar 2, 2004
CA
Hello,

I have followed the faq regarding uploading a corporate directory file ( I have uploaded the cpdir0.csv file using the rx command and have added the CRPA class of service to all our phones.

My PBX is a CS1000 3.0 and when I sent the symload, INIT_CORP_DIR or UPDATE_CORP_DIR commands I get a 'command not found' error message back.

After uploading the file I couldn't see the changes made to corporate directory file. Last night we rebooted our PBX for unrelated reasons and now the changes are there.

Does anyone have any idea why we cannot use the symload command in the pdt as I'm assuming if it worked we would have seen the changes pre-reboot.

Thanks.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

we use the SU command in PDT, then use the INIT_CORP_DIR command

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

Hello,

Thanks for the help thus far. As our system is a CS1000 3.0 there is no PDT username, only a password which I provide when logging in. I am then faced with a pdt> prompt where I can upload the file (via 'rx' command). After sending this command I try to send 'symload' (and I tried 'su' as well) to no avail. Both commands yield a 'command not found' response.

We have 2 CS1000 3.0 systems in our lab. We would prefer to be able to run a command that didn't affect phone service after uploading the directory file. Does anyone have a data capture, etc. of how this should look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back