Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Corp. Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

eunderkoffler

Technical User
Apr 8, 2008
US
Ok this is my situation. Our Corp. Directory works, however it will not update and I can not get any new names on the phones.

On our TM in the .csv file I can see the changes, but for some reason its not uploading it for some reason even though the logs say it was successful.

A few days ago I was messing with SNMP in Element Manager, could that have something to do with it?

changes to SNMP should not affect the corp directory. The TM server sends the directory to the PBX via FTP.

Can you manually generate and send a new directory? You should see 2 processes. The first will generate the directory, and the 2nd is the uploader application.

I fixed it. The SNMP setting that was changed was the SYSMGMT_RD_COMM and SYSMGMT_WR_COMM. I was messing with these the other day and I forgot what was in there. I did some reading and I found the default information. Just FYI...The SYSMGMT_RD_COMM is otm123 and for the SYSMGMT_WR_COMM is otm321.

Can you tell me how to manually upload the Corp. Directory so any manual changes I make to the .csv file will upload?

Thanks

You generate it from the Corporate directory application on the TM server. Instead of scheduling, there is an option to generate now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back