Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Corel Draw11 Barcode Function 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownie1

Programmer
Dec 14, 2002
US
CorelDraw 11. I need to creat a barcode and see this function in the program, but is in grey and I am not able to access it. How do I do this?

I don't know for sure. Apparently not. I installed everything that came in the package.

so you did a custom install and specifically selected that product?

I purchased the product. It is an academic version. Suite 11.

that's all well and good, but that doesn't answer the question (which I asked and you chose not to answer) of whether or not you specifically did a custom install and selected that option to be installed, does it?

I chose not to answer? Come on... I told you what I did. I purchased it in a box. The box says CorelDraw Graphic Suite 11. I installed all the disks that were there. I don't know what you mean by "custom install".

when you put the first disc in it asks if you want to do a typical or a custom install. You have to choose one to install the app. If you didn't choose custom, you didn't install everything. And as for "told you what I did." No, you didn't. Purchasing a product is not the same as installing a product. I specifically asked if you did a custom install and you said you purchased the product. How are those two similar? Sorry, I'm quitting the thread as you're not able to answer simple questions.

I told you I installed all the disks. I wasn't aware there was a custom installation. That's fine, I will get help elsewhere as you seem to have a snippy attitude problem. I am a minister with a Phd. I don't appreciate the comments about my intellect.

I had the same problem, corel was fully installed but no link to barcode was created in the programs under start menu. Its just missing. Find barcode.exe in your Program files/corel/.../programs/barcode.exe and run it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back