Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Core CE Pwr supply NNTM41CE not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabirawan

IS-IT--Management
Jul 2, 2009
KE
Hi ,
System 61C , CE pwr supply ( core power supply) , all the cards in core are getting power from CE pwr supply except CP card , the Pwr LED at CP card is also not litting.
Any one can tell me what to do or how can i get the circiut diagrame of CE pwr supply ( part number NNTM41CE). Now the system is working on split mode
please advice.

Regards

Have you replaced the pwr supply and/or cp card? I've never run across a diagram in the ntp's.

if the CP card is the only card not powering up, I would start with replacing it.

This CE pwr supply was in core 0 , i swaped the same with the supply of core one , with the shifting of power supply the fault is also shifted , now CP core one became un-powered. its means that isuue is in CE power supply.
Please suggest me what to do next, or any one can me the circuit diagrams for the same, i shall be thank ful to all of u , for supporting.

Regards to all

The code is CE Power Supply NT6D41CA

Cheers!!

Exactly this is what i am saying , that CE Per Supply module is faulty , Now can any one provid me the Circiut Diagrame of CE Power Supply having part Number NT6D41CA ,

Not sure exactly what your after but the CE Power Supply slides into the Chassis backplane with 4 main pin Inputs and an Earth connection along with 64 circuit pins for connection

Try the 'TUV Rheinland' WEB Site

Cheers!!

The power supply is bad. I see this all the time. If the light on the power supply is not bright then it is bad. There is no circuit diagram since the part is patented and propietary. I have been at Nortel in Meridian/CS1000 support for 10+ years and have never seen (or needed) a circuit diagram of any hardware. Replace the power supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back