Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cordless Meridian Phone?? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradcrf

Vendor
May 20, 2004
CA
Does anyone know of a Cordless Digital M1 phone or another brand of cordless phone that has some features of a regular M1 set. Not companion. I only need 1 phone. Thanks in advance.

Yes...there is a M2616CT...a cordless model of a 2616. Good luck finding one though, maybe ebay.

The 2616CT is a discontinued Nortel product, was fraught with problems (although I have two on campus working well), with a 900 MHz analog cordless phone as a handset. You can still find them on the secondary market, and on eBay.

A better choice might be the Aastra CM-16 ( which sets up as a 2616. It has a 2.4 GHz digital FH-SS cordless handset.

We have fine service with the Aastra CM16 phone too. Aastra used to contract for NT as an OEM maker I think. Then they bought out the rights from NT and I think they make some of the best phones you can find.

~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back