Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cor, toll lists and blocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClovistheCat

Technical User
Jan 21, 2008
US
Does anyone know how to uses the toll lists? I am trying to create a cor that ONLY allows international calls.
I am not having any luck and the docs aren't helping.
PS..I am at the end of my rope and ready to throw my laptop off the roof. please help

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish. But you normal setup international calls to a COR with a high FRL. Then you would limit the route pattern that you international calls go over to that higher FRL.
Then when you build the ARS table you route to the correct route pattern, and unless the user has the correct COR they don’t get through.

My site uses auth codes. They have the following cors
COR1 local calls only
COR2 National (long distance within the country) and local calls
COR3 Cellular (cell calls begin with 03 in the country), national and local calls
COR4 International, national, cellular and local calls
these 4 cors work with the use of FRL levels
COR5 International ONLY calls. NO OTHER CALLS other than international can go out. International calls begin with 007.
COR6 CELLULAR ONLY calls. NO OTHER CALLS other than cellular can go out. Cellular begin with 03
THE ABOVE 2 ARE NOT WORKING

I know that you need to use the toll list. But it isn't working properly for me. I have read thru the avaya docs and the cors still allow other calls out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back