Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Copying with Nero under win xp professional

Status
Not open for further replies.

dprao

IS-IT--Management
Nov 20, 2001
CA
After installing win xp professional, i had to reinstall nero 5.5.5.1 which i did. If I make a back up copy of a playstation 1 game it is not working though the copying process does not show any error while testing and burning. Could anybody advise.

Has it ever worked? I mean have you ever been able to 'backup' a playstation game with nero before....I would try clonecd or cdrwin....they work fine for me in XP pro!

CS

yes, they worked before with nero under win98se, win mil, would try under cdrwin and/or clonecd, are there any trial versions availble.

dpr

oh for sure....cdrwin is the best one...but it limits to burning at 1 times...takes longer but it actually is more trust worthy for a playstation game!

try here

Thanks, will try it, have you tried PS-2 games too.

dpr

Oh yeah.......they burned but I have not had a chance to get a hold of a PS2 with a chip in it.....let me know how it goes!!

CS

I burned it with clonecd and it went well and it works. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back