Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Copy Objects from One DB to another DB Using Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

leckie

Programmer
Apr 19, 2001
GB
Is there a way of copying objects such as forms, reports and query's from one database to another using code ?

Gezro.

Maybe, take a look at these thread705-551230 and thread705-557626. Both show how to manipulate objects in an external DB.

Get back to me if you need further help.

Bill

Bill I have A little project that I have started some time back and have not been able to get around to finish it. I think you would like whatit does. I would also like some advice on it since there have been quite a few post to copy objects with code. if i coudl have your email Address I could send you a copy of it.

Dave
ToeShot@Hotmail.com
Today Is Tomorrows Yesterday. So Why Wait

Hi Dave,

It's billpower@cwcom.net but I must warn you that I don't give advice in emails, only in threads, so could you start a thread and let me know the ref. Only fair to Gezro, this is Gezro's thread.

Regards

Bill

Thanks bill,

your pointer to Thread705-551230 worked a treat

thankyou,

Gezro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back