Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Coporate Directory on 3904 phone set

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitaDrink

IS-IT--Management
Nov 16, 2006
US
I've figured out how to download the directory, it is coming from OTM. What I can't figure out is how to update it as changes have been made. There are people in the directory who left months ago, and new ones that don't show up.

On OTM you make changes to the sets using the Directory part of the station admin, then send changes to the switch which alters the names against the sets. After this is upto date go into utilities/corporate diectory and setup and generate the m1 directory report which gets its information from OTM Directory and then transfers it to the switch (The file transfered to the switch is the one accessed by the sets).

OK, I generated the report, will that automatically update my phones in the nightly routine the PBX does, or do I need to do something else to push it through?

you'll need to schedule the corporate directory update. from the utilities menu, select corporate directory, then the M1 option. On the Upload tab is the schedule option.

it's the only thing we use OTM for, enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back