Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cookie Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECUPirates1

Technical User
Apr 6, 2005
US
I am having some cookie problems with three sites in particular, although I am sure others would apply also. They are:

The error is the same from all three and basically says my browser is not accepting cookies and I need to change the setting. Problem is, I'm already accepting cookies. So, I go into options and explicity allow cookies from their domain and do the same for the built in pop-up blocker. This hasn't solved the problem. Problem exists in IE and Firefox. I've google searched and can't find anyone with a similar problem. Any ideas?

When you go to the site look in the bottom of the browser and see if you see what looks like an eyeball with a red circle and a minus sign, click on it and tell it to allow cookies from those sites I ran into this the other day. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back